The articles by doctors of science, candidates of sciences, young scientists (postgraduate students, applicants), as well as other persons who have higher education and are engaged in scientific activities are taken on for publication. The authors submit articles that are solely their own original research, following the rules of citation and referencing. Provision of fraudulent information or plagiarism is unacceptable and unethical. In addition, only articles that have not previously been published in other journals are accepted.
To publish an article of a scientific journal you must email to the editorial board the following materials:
The authors receive a review letter: – see the review process (rejected, accepted with revisions, accepted) and, in case of successful review, the requisites for payment of the fee are sent.
3. Send a scanned receipt of payment the cost of publishing a scientific article.
The structure of a scientific article should include the following mandatory elements:
1. Formulation of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks.
2. Analysis of recent studies and publications that the author relies on to address this issue and approaches to its solution. In doing so, it is necessary to highlight the unresolved parts of the overall problem that are being explored in the article.
3. Formulating the purposes of the article (Statement of the aim).
4. Presentation of the main research material with full objectivation of the received scientific results.
5. Conclusions from this study and further prospects in this direction.
6. List of sources used and "References". The list of sources used is indicated in alphabetically according to DSTU 8302: 2015 «Information and documentation. Footnote General Requirements and rules of assembly»). References to the sources should be made in square brackets, indicating the page numbers according to the source: for example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234]. References must be made in the APA Style Reference Citations. Example of bibliographic references design for References.
The article should have the following structural elements: the UDC index (in the upper left corner of the page); topical section of the journal; surname and initials of the author(s) (max. 3 authors), academic degree, academic rank, place of work or study (in Ukrainian and English), to specify ORCID (if any) for the author(s); title of the article; annotations and keywords; the text of the article; a list of sources used and "References".
The article should contain annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and English. Amount of the annotations in Ukrainian should be minimum 700 characters. Amount of keyword/phrases are at least 5 positions. The extended annotations in English must be minimum 1800 characters without spaces. If there are problems with translation accuracy, the editors office can help to solve them. In this English annotation, the author must indicate the purpose and relevance of the topic; the method(s) of the study should be specified further; then the results obtained should be characterized; finally, the practical value of the article should be indicated. The author should not cite any research or other sources of information. The abstract should be written without chapters. The text should be concise and original. It is inappropriate to use information from the text of the article. If the article is in English, then the extended annotation must be in Ukrainian.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, English.
Technical requirements: article size: from 10 to 20 pages, А4 (297 x 210), edges: 25 mm to the left, 20 mm to the left, top and bottom, typed in Microsoft Word. The whole text of the article, references, annotations, etc. are typed in Times New Roman font, size is 14 pt, spacing is one-and-a-half.
If the article contains tables, formulas and (or) illustrations, they should be compact, have the title in Times New Roman font, size is 12 pt. Tables and illustrations should be no larger than the page width. Mathematical formulas should be carefully checked and clearly printed. Formulas are submitted using the built-in formula editor MS Word. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and appropriate. Pictures and tables on album pages are not accepted.